We have been busy updating our schedule page and finding the best way to keep our fans up to date on schedule changes, rain delays, and special events.
Aside from social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), did you know you can sign up for text or email alerts?
There are three ways to do it:
- Go to any Post 22 game at Fitzgerald Stadium and let the person scanning your ticket know you want text or email updates.
- They will scan your ticket and get your correct info.
Or you can send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your ticket number
- Do you want text or email updates
- If text updates, include your cell phone number AND carrier (ATT or Verizon)
- Email address
**You can sign up to TWO people up for text or email updates.
Or you can update the information by scanning our ticket.
- Scan your 2019 season ticket with a QR Code reader on your phone.
- Review the information we have on file for you.
- Update any information we may have wrong by clicking on the More Info link below your information.
- Change any info we may have that is incorrect.
- Sign up for updates in the lower section of this page. Be sure to choose text or email for up to 2 people.
- Click Update information.