Do you plan on playing for Post 22 this year? The dates of our parent meetings have been set:
RETURNING PLAYER PARENT MEETINGS: Sunday, Feb. 5th 6:00PM at American Legion Post 22
At least one parent for any player returning from last year should attend. Please bring the following your completed forms.
ENW PLAYER PARENT MEETINGS: Monday, Feb. 20th 6:00PM at American Legion Post 22
At least one parent for any player that will be new to Post 22 this year. Players are welcome to attend as well.
Below are the forms needed to be filled out and returned to Post 22 Baseball before your child can participate in practice.
Items needed each year:
- 2023 Player Handbook: Please turn in the first and last page only. Download 2023 Handbook Here
- Signed American Legion Player Agreement: Download Player Agreement here.
- Athletic Training Consent: Download Athletic Consent Here
- Copy of Current Year Physical: A copy of the school physical is sufficient as long as it was done after Aug. 15 2022
Items Needed ONE TIME:
- A copy of players certified Birth Certificate or front and back of their Driver’s Licens
Please do not bring the actual certified copy of the birth certificate.
- A signed Flag Resolution Form. Download Flag Resolution Here