Welcome to the 2023 Central Plains Regional!
The tournament will be held August 2nd through the 6th, along with a Welcome Banquet on August 1st.
8 teams from South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska and North Dakota will compete for a coveted spot in the 2023 American Legion World Series in Shelby, NC.
The Welcome Banquet will be held at the Best Western Ramkota starting at 6PM.
We will introduce all 8 teams, umpires and tournament officials. One member from each team will also be announced as a “Spirit of the Hills” nominee. Nic Ewing, Post 22 Alumni, counselor, ordained minister and Post 22 coach, will be our guest speaker.
The banquet is open to the public. Cost is $30. You can purchase tickets here. Please note, you will not receive an actual ticket. Your name will be on a list at the door.
The theme of our Banquet is “Baseball”. Please wear your favorite baseball shirt or jersey. A delicious meal will be provided!
The tournament will kick off at 9:30AM on Wednesday, August 2nd. You can see a complete bracket here.
Our opening ceremonies will take place right before the final game on August 2nd. We will announce the winner of the “Spirit of the Hills” Award as well as announce all the teams participating.
Ticket prices are:
All seats are general admission.
- Adult Tournament Pass: $40
- Student/Senior/Military Tournament Pass: $30
- 12 and Under are always Free
Tournament Day Passes:
- Adult Day Pass: $20
- Student/Senior/Military Tournament Pass: $15
Along with South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, our host hotels for parents and fans are:
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology: $110/night + $20 for linen bundle (605) 394-6774 or email@example.com
- 2 or 4 bedroom suites
- Private Bathrooms
- Access to Wellness Center, pool tables, ping pong & foosball.
- Cambria/MainStay Suites: $169-$189/night. Limited number of rooms. (605) 721-7351
- Mention American Legion Central Plains Regional Tournament