Baseball Parents Inc., DBA Post 22 Baseball is a 501(c)(3) Non Profit.
We are proud to say that no players have ever had to “pay to play” at Post 22. In order to do this, we rely on the support of our amazing community and alumni.
If you are interested in helping to support Post 22, we have numerous options. You can contact any player in the Post 22 program or click on the links below. Any questions, please reach out to us.
- Season passes: Each season pass will be good for a full season, including all regular season tournaments. We offer different levels of season passes.
- Family: Admittance for up to 6 people from the same household. Cost $95
- Adult: Admittance for one adult (Age 24-62). Cost $65
- Senior: Admittance for 2 people. One age 62 or older. Cost $80
- Student: Admittance for one student. (Age 13 to 23). Cost $25
- Buddy Pass: Purchase any pass listed above and donate it as a “Buddy Pass”. We deliver these to local places such as the Boys or Girls Club, Children’s Home, Black Hills Works, local assisted living facilities and more for people who want to enjoy some baseball but may not be able to afford a ticket.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- VIP and Championship Club Sponsorship: Support Post 22 with a monthly donation or a larger sponsorship. Please email us or contact a player directly.
- VIP: Pay a monthly sponsorship. Levels start at $15. Each VIP also gives you a Family Pass
- Championship Club: 6 Different levels of sponsorship for individuals or businesses. Different levels include advertising on our Championship Club wall, in season programs, and around the stadium.
- WIN Club: Pledge a dollar amount ($0.50 on up) per win in the program. This includes all 3 teams. We play up to 170 games in the season between all 3 teams. At the end of each month, your credit card will be charged the number of wins x your pledge.
- Make a donation: Donate any dollar amount.